0
Mashable style social subscription widget is a cool widget for blogger.I seen in most WordPress blogs are using this widget.Here I am giving this widget with widget generator so that you can easily add this widget to your blog.This widget contains Google+ badge,Facebook Like Box,Twitter Follow Button,Subscription box for your feeds and some other links.I hope this widget will surely increase number of your social subscribers.

Actual Widget Preview

How To Install This Gadget On Blogger?

Here I am giving widget generator so that you can easily add this gadget to your blog.Now lets see how to install this gadget.

  1. Replace my facebook page URL with yours. (It should start with http://)
  2. Also replace my Twitter username,Google + page url and Feedburner ID with yours.
  3. Select the width of gadget (Minimum : 100px)
  4. Hit Generate button then add it to your blog.
  5. Drag the gadget as your wish.(Best position : In sidebar right above,like me)

Mashable Style Social Subscription Widget Generator




Credits


Credits for widget generator goes to Helper Blogger and credits for widget goes to MBT.

If you need any help about customization of this gadget then feel free to ask it to me..... 

Post a Comment

 
Top