0


I always share the things which I know or which I have.Before some days ago I changed my template then many readers ask me to give them my older template.Therefore I kept the word and redesigned my older template.I have added every single or every common thing which you want.After working 9 hours in 3 days on the coding of this template I managed to design a template which I want.I am sure that this template will become the turning point of your blogging careers and revenue.I hope you will surely like this template.Take a full preview on the template.


Preview Template



List Of All Feature

Here is a full list of template features :
  1. 2 Coloum
  2. Right Sidebar
  3. 3 Column Footer Section.
  4. Multi Level Drop Down Menu
  5. 2 Menus 
  6. Page Navigation
  7. Supports All Major Browsers
  8. In-Built Related Posts
  9. Redirect script (i.e if you are using blogspot then your every visitor will redirect to blogspot.com)
  10. Clean and Impressive Design
  11. Full SEO Optimized
  12. Author Comments Highlighted
  13. Auto Read More With Thumbnail and Read More Button
  14. Used H2 Tags as Post Titles. more info......
  15. Add a Gadget Link For Header Banner
  16. Meta Tags Added
  17. Meta Tags For Every Post
  18. Comment Bubble.
  19. Added Hover Effect To List Bullets
  20. Neat CSS Arrangement
  21. Comment Bubble
  22. Navbar Removed
  23. Google Chrome Frame Added
  24. jQuery Latest Version Ready !
  25. Link Nuding Effect To Sidebar Links

Some Screenshot's Of Template


Comment Form




Drop Down Menu





BlockQuote



Highlighted Author Comments


Related Posts Widget



Page Navigation




Page Layout



Auto Read More With Thumbnail And Comment Bubble


Download My Blog Blogger Template


My Blog template is available totally free to Email subscribers of Helper Blogger (The Email Subscription Is Also Free).To get your copy immediately, simply add your Email to the form below and subscribe to our updates via Feedburner.After submitting your Email ID, kindly check your inbox and activate the feeds, then submit the same Email ID in the comments box below to receive the download copy instantly.

Nor Subscription,Download Direct :)

Download Template



Respect The Work


We are providing this template totally free and this Template should not be redistributed without permission from Helper Blogger.Kindly respect the hours of hard work put in coding this template and providing it for free. The template contains a link to HelperBlogger Blog as attribution. Kindly do not remove it. In case of any violation I would be compelled to report that Blog URL to DMCA.

Configuration


Main Menu



<!-- START TOP NAVIGATION BAR -->

    <div id='nav-left'>
      <ul id='nav1'>
        <li><a expr:href='data:blog.homepageUrl' title='Go to Homepage'>Home</a></li>

        <li>
          <a href='http://btsnts.blogspot.com/p/about.html' title='Who ?'>About</a>
           </li>
        <li><a href='http://btsnts.blogspot.com/p/contact-us_22.html' title='Feel Free'>Contact</a></li>

<li><a href='http://www.helperblogger.com/atom.xml?redirect=false&amp;start-index=1&amp;max-results=500' target='_blank' title='Sitemap For Helper Blogger'>Sitemap</a></li>

      </ul>
    </div><!--/nav-left -->

Drop Down Menu


<!--/header -->


<div id='suckerfish'>
  
<ul id='nav2'>
<li><a href='http://www.helperblogger.com/'>Helper Blogger</a>
<ul class='children'>
<li><a href='#'>Wallpaper</a>
<ul>
<li><a href='#'>Free</a></li></ul>
</li>
</ul>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>Web Design</a>
<ul class='children'>
<li><a href='#'>Icons</a>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>Design Resource</a>
</li>
</ul>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>Blogger</a>
<ul class='children'>
<li><a href='#'>Blogger Templates</a>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>SEO</a>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>Blogger Resource</a>
</li>
</ul>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>Web Apps</a>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>Forum</a>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>Windows</a>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>Social Media</a>
</li>
<li><a href='#'>How To</a>
</li>
</ul>

</div>
<!--/nav2-->


Further Help


If you need any help about customizing template then feel free ask it to me via comments.I will help you until I leave this world :).Kindly leave a feedback about this template.Your feedback is always appreciated for me which helps me to improve my mistakes and gives me more inspiration to create more such templates.I want to thank all of my subscribers and my readers,because of your support I can design such a template..

Happy Blogging......

Post a Comment

 
Top